Friday 12 October 2012

new life: part II

Oh dear, I've started and deleted this post so many times! In the end, I've decided to write it in the simplest way possible - no images, nothing fancy, just a simple announcement.

I'm having another baby, due in March next year!

This is a happy thing! But it's been full of ups and downs so far, and the Summer was very difficult. There have been several emotional, personal issues to deal with and on top of exhaustion, nausea and dizziness, I've had some horribly low times.

Things I love about being pregnant:
- the anticipation!
- the growing bump (suddenly I feel completely happy with my shape)
- not worrying about how much I eat
- craving lots of fruit and vegetables
- the good, happy hormones that kicked in a few weeks ago

Things I don't love about being pregnant:
- throwing up - yup, looks like I'm going to throw up the whole way through, like last time...
- having very specific desires about exactly what I eat (it can be complicated to assuage a sudden desire for fresh mango)
- still feeling so tired I regularly go to bed at 8pm (having got home from work at 7pm...)
- needing to visit the bathroom with absurd frequency, day and night...

But the very best thing of all is imagining my little boy as an older brother!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...