Wednesday 2 May 2012

one name three ways

In a cruel twist of fate, right after my post celebrating my reasons for blogging, my little one got sick, I got sick and my husband got sick... and blogging went right out of the window! While I rush round frantically trying to catch-up with everything (or even just make it in to work with hair that is brushed - which did not happen this morning) I thought I'd share some badges I made for a custom order recently.
It was a challenging and inspiring custom order because Fiona has a real sense of style and all kinds of design likes and dislikes. My especial favourite is the last one with its bright berries. She had mentioned a dream with berries in it and I loved trying to find the right colours to evoke it, on a background of sea-wash grey. 

As well as my usual mix of vintage and contemporary magazines and papers, I also used a few touches of pencil, paint and pen to give definition to some of the shapes.

Custom orders are my favourite, so if you need anything just let me know!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...