Tuesday 21 February 2012

find me elsewhere

Today I'm excited to be guesting on my friend Ashlie's blog, PaintingBliss! (You may remember her recent guest post on The Owl Club).  She invited me to write about re-using things that people usually throw away. It was so much fun scouring the web for ideas and including some of my own too, such as these pinback badges made from chocolate wrappers...
You can read my post HERE!

I was also very flattered to have some gifts I made for Laura featured on her blog, Blue Eyed Night Owl, recently. I love the way she has photographed them. She also shared some other sweet handmade things she received by post. I love seeing what people have made and glimpsing how they put parcels together!
See the full post HERE!

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...