Monday 31 October 2011

new things

For a while now I've been meaning to update the images in my Etsy shop. I finally got around to making some new sample pinback badges to illustrate the medium & large custom options (the 1-inch size makeover is coming soon).
I really enjoyed making them and I have to say I'm quite pleased with them... it almost seems a shame that they are not designed to be worn. Maybe I'll just wear them anyway, despite the text being rather odd when taken out of the Etsy shop context?
I can hardly keep up with all the awesome things happening over on the Blue Eyed Night Owl Autumn blog party! I had so much fun making my embroidered appliqué onesie, but that's just the start of it: there are so many other things in the guest posts I want to try!

1 comment:

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Haha, I suppose you could raise some eyebrows if you wore the "custom" buttons. But I think they look really great and I love that you put in the effort to make them for your Etsy:)

Glad you're enjoying the blog party! I am too:D

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It's always so lovely to hear from you.
Suki

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...