Saturday 10 October 2009

unexpected whale


Sometimes you just have to look up to see something wonderful. Most of the time we wander around with our eyes to the ground, scanning only for the important things: traffic lights, cyclists on the pavement, people we're avoiding etc.

I looked up the other day and saw this:


I think it's a whale. I love whales. Strangely, my sister-in-law has a terrible phobia of them - she can't even look at a picture of a whale without coming over all peculiar!


Must remember not to wear my Sven Palmowski squid & the whale badge when I see her...

2 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

How cool would that be to look up and see! I wish we had something like that here.

Unknown said...

It was so surprising! But I do feel lucky, because this town is full of pretty & unexpected things.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It's always so lovely to hear from you.
Suki

you may also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...